Thursday, April 8, 2010

8tracks playlist

I'm sitting in my room eating coleslaw and I just discovered 8tracks.com. If you hadn't heard of it either, 8tracks is a website where you can create playlists and share them with the community. Apparently, most of the users listen to great music. After about 15 seconds of browsing, for example, I found this playlist, featuring live songs from My Morning Jacket, Radiohead, Wilco and Ryan Adams:



The downside of 8tracks is that you can only skip two or three songs in an hour, and the playlist remains hidden until each song is played. Otherwise, I think exploring the site and fuddling around with some playlists is worth the two minutes it takes to sign up. If you decide to join up with 8tracks, shoot me a friend request.

0 comments:

Post a Comment